KlipStone Pty Ltd provides offsite and onsite industrial minerals geological consulting and resource estimation with specialised expertise in advanced geological computer modelling
- Industrial minerals exploration
- Guidance on appropriate sample preparation and testing
- Micromine and Minex geological modelling
- Industrial minerals resource estimation
- Reporting to JORC 2012 standards
- Associate Consultants Rob Barnett, Alan Robertson, Murray Lines, Johan Horn and Laurence Matthews
- Strategic alliances with CSA Global, Ausrocks and Stratum Resources
- Andrew Scogings is Consultant to Industrial Minerals Magazine (UK)
We provide offsite and onsite industrial minerals geological consulting and resource estimation.
Klipstone has strategic alliances with professionals in the fields of Geology and mineral exploration.
Minerals capability include aggregates, attapulgite, barite, bentonite, ceramic clays, coal dust, chromite, graphite, pyrophyllite, rare earth elements, kaolin, limestone, phosphate, potash, spodumene, talc and vermiculite for diverse markets such as: metal-casting, ceramics, civil engineering, drilling, paint and plastics